Utah Mothers has several events during the year to support mothers through service, education and recognition.
Click on specific events to learn more about upcoming activities. Information will be available as soon as they are confirmed.
Annual events include:
- Annual Mother of the Year Awards in February
- American Mothers National Conference – April 23-25, 2017, Washington D.C. at the Intercontinental Willard Hotel
- “Motherhood in Bloom” – Annual brunch sponsored by Utah County MOMS Chapter to educate and honor mothers
- Service activities in the spring and fall
- Cache Valley Super Sprint Triathlon – July 29, 2017, Logan Aquatic Center, July 29, 2017. We need volunteers to help with this event since this is our annual fundraising event. If you are interested in helping, please fill in the Contact Us form. Volunteers are needed from 6:00 am until 11:30 am or Noon.
- Mothers Night Out – Annual event sponsored by the Cache Valley Chapter to educate mothers.
- Save the Date – Thursday, November 2, 2017 at the Logan Tabernacle at 7:00 pm