Utah Mothers has several events during the year to support mothers through service, education and recognition.
Click on specific events to learn more about upcoming activities. Information will be available as soon as they are confirmed.
Annual events include:
- Annual Mother of the Year Awards on February 10, 2017 – Join us at the Salt Lake City Downtown Marriott at City Creek. Speeches of honorees will begin at 9:30 am. Lunch and honoring our Utah Mothers will begin at 11:30 am.
- American Mothers 83rd National Conference – April 22-24, 2018, Washington D.C. at the Mayflower Hotel
- “Motherhood in Bloom” – Annual brunch sponsored by Utah County MOMS Chapter to educate and honor mothers
- Nominations for Mother of the Year and Mother of Achievement – Nominations open on Mother’s Day through November 15th. Click here to submit a nomination.
- Service activities in the spring and fall
- Cache Valley Super Sprint Triathlon – July 29, 2017, Logan Aquatic Center, July 29, 2017. We need volunteers to help with this event since this is our annual fundraising event. If you are interested in helping, please fill in the Contact Us form. Volunteers are needed from 6:00 am until 11:30 am or Noon.
- Mothers Night Out – Annual event sponsored by the Cache Valley Chapter to educate mothers.
- Save the Date – Thursday, November 2, 2017 at the Logan Tabernacle at 7:00 pm