Utah Mothers strives to create an enriching environment for mothers to gather together to invigorate and rejuvenate each other as they share in the joys and challenges of motherhood.
You may enhance your parenting skills as you immerse yourself in our e-newsletters and online materials. There are many other opportunities to share educational experiences:
- Participate in blog posts and share ideas and experiences with mothers of all ages
- Meet in small neighborhood groups to share ideas and support one another
- Participate in the annual fall Mom To Mom Conference.
- Attend any event in the state and meet with mothers of Utah to learn from them as they share their experiences.
- Participate in service projects and interact with other women as we serve mothers and children.
On February 11, 2017, the 2017 Utah Mother of the Year Awards was held at the Utah State Capitol. We heard speeches from 12 honored mothers, plus talks from Renee Hawkes, 2016 Utah Mother of the Year , and Pamela Atkinson, 2017 Utah Honorary Mother of Achievement. Learn more about this amazing event where almost 200 women and men attended and learned from each other and from the speakers.